The Local Economic Advisory Program (LEAP), the Academy’s onsite technical assistance program, is once again helping California communities achieve their economic development objectives.
We can help you:
• Prepare an economic development strategy;
• Target industries in your community;
• Start and fund an economic development program;
• Build community consensus;
• Train volunteer boards/committees;
• Assess industrial or commercial areas;
• Establish revolving loan programs;
• Develop marketing strategies;
• Design creative project financing;
• And much more…
Read the Final Reports from some past LEAPs:
Since 2004, LEAPs have been completed in the cities of American Canyon, Banning, Buellton, El Monte, Galt, Hollister, Lakeport, Lincoln, Lompoc, Needles, Pacific Grove, Parlier, Pleasant Hill, Solvang, Sonora, and Winters and the Counties of Lake, Mendocino, Monterey, and Tuolumne.