Over the past ten years, CALED's onsite technical assistance program, the Professional Advisory Service (PAS), has helped more than 60 communities achieve their economic development objectives.
We Can Help You:
* Prepare an economic development strategy
* Target industries in your community
* Start and fund an economic development program
* Build community consensus
* Train volunteer boards/committees
* Establish revolving loan programs
* Develop marketing strategies
* Design creative project financing
* And much more…
The strength of the PAS lies in the wealth of expertise found in CALED's staff and our members. We handpick a team of seasoned experts knowledgeable about the needs and concerns facing your community.
Your PAS team could have:
* Economic development directors
* City managers
* Finance consultants
* Marketing experts
* Redevelopment professionals
* Utility representatives
* Or others, depending on your unique needs
From the basics of economic development to special problem solving for experienced communities, we offer objective, impartial evaluations and strive to advance your community's economic development agenda.
Contact CALED for more information at 916-448-8252.